– The Widmann Drain Oil Collector is designed to provide a safe and affordable solution for quickly and effortlessly draining, emptying, transferring and disposing of engine or gearbox oils.
The extraction speed is 1.6 L / min and the operating pressure (8 bar) ensures working comfort and speed.
Thanks to its bowl with a diameter of 40cm, there is no risk of putting it aside.
A large tank
The tank can hold up to 80 liters of used oil. The container is perfectly sealed, so there is no
no risk of leakage of used lubricant
– It can be used in the workshop for the collection of old and contaminated oil during an oil change.
– It is easy to drain the oil at low pressure.
– Multifunctional oil for collecting and filling.
– Transparent measuring cup for easy observation of the oil.
– Different types of jets are equipped depending on the condition of the oil.
– Tank volume: 80L
– Basin volume: 10L
– Vacuum degree: 0-(less)0.08Mpa
– Working air pressure: 8-10kg/cm
– Volume of the measuring cup: 10L
– Medium: Lubricating Oil
– Working oil temperature: 40-60℃
– Weight: 25 kg
– Pumping capacity from 0.6 to 1.6 liters per minute.
– Air consumption of approximately 200 liters per minute.
– Packaging dimensions (cm): 27x27x41 (measuring cup) 43x44x87 (Tank)
– 4 different adapters with flexible hose.
– Oil tank.
– Pressure indicator.
– Oil level reader.
– 4 wheels for heavy loads.